Admissions information for 2021
Welcome to St Nicolas and St Mary CE Primary, Shoreham- by-Sea. Unfortunately we are unable to offer tours for all prospective parents and carers but do click on the following videos:
- Day in the life of St Nic’s & St Mary’s (4 minutes) Watch our children enjoying school! A day in the life of St Nicolas and St Mary's - Cick here
- Tour and Talk (19 minutes) Our senior leadership team take you on a tour of our school and talk about our vision and values. Talk & Tour for Prospective Parents - Click here
- Prospective Parents - Welcome Presentation slide show’ (8 minutes) More information and FAQs about our school. Welcome Presentation - Click Here
Information about applying for a school place for September 2021
The school’s official “Published Admissions Number” (PAN) is 60 which means up to 60 children should be admitted into the Reception class each year.
Applying for a Place
Parents and Carers applying for a place at the school need to:
- Complete the County Admissions Form (online) by Friday 15th January 2021 (compulsory). Please refer to the West Sussex County Council Website: https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/education-children-and-families/schools-and-colleges/school-places/apply/starting-school-places/
- Complete and return the Supplementary Information Form 2021/22 to school by 4pm on Friday 15th January 2021.
- If you are a regular worshipper, please ask your Minister / Priest to complete the Church Form 2021/22 and ask him/her to return the form to the school by 4pm on Friday 15th January 2021.
- Receipt to be signed when returning supplementary and information form to the school office
- Please read our Admissions Arrangements for 2021/22
Please note that forms returned later than the given date will be placed at the bottom of the Admissions list. We strongly recommend that all forms are completed and returned as soon as possible and certainly well before Christmas. If you require any advice or guidance about the application process, please contact the school.
You can submit your application to the school at any point, which would include the supplementary application form and church form if relevant.