Returning After Closure
We will put information here for pupils and parents about returning to school after closure.
We are now partially open with children in the nursery, Reception Year 1 and Year 6 able to attend school. We will continue to take into account the advice of senior leaders, government, WSCC and representative bodies as well as the wishes and concerns of staff and parents.
It is essential that you read the following updates:
- School re-OPENing Update #4 - 22 May 2020
- School re-OPENing Update #5 - 29 May 2020
- School re-OPENing Update #6 - 1 June 2020
- School re-OPENing - FAQs - 1 June 2020
- School re-OPENing Update #7 - 2nd June 2020
- School re-OPENing Update #8 - 3rd June 2020
- ALL: School Reopening Update #9 - 4th June
In addition, the following documents contain important information about how you can help your child with the transition and the new arrangements for Rainbow Club.
Please find below some other resources that might support your child's transition back to school: