Welcome to Seals and Sea Lions!
Both classes have made an excellent start to Year 3 and we have been really impressed with how well the children have settled in so far especially after an unusual end to the last academic year. We would like to say a big thank you to all of the children who have completed the summer homework and produced some incredible Victorian artefacts or found out some fascinating facts. Our classrooms are really starting to look like Victorian museums, we may even have to start charging others to enter!
Use this webpage to download Home Learning each week and get ideas to help with your Spellings and Maths. In the near future we will also post some pictures of the exciting things we've been getting up to in both Seals and Sea Lions class.
Year 3 Recommendations and Websites
- Year 3 Recommended Reads: https://www.booksfortopics.com/year-3
- Year 3 Spelling List: Year 3 and 4 Spellings Word Mat (clickable link)
- Times Table Test Generator: http://www.timestables.me.uk/printable-pdf-quiz-generator.htm
- Times Table Check Practise: https://www.themathsfactor.com/times-tables-check/#/men
- Mr MacGregor's Poetry Playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL88DIcB4dfy9NE6OYM12IklhOx8iQr81j
Transition for September 2020