Admissions Information 2024
Welcome - School Admissions
School Tour Dates for Reception Admissions September 2024 - please click here
We are delighted that you are interested in applying for a place for your child.
Please click here for the New Prospective Parent/Carer letter with details about applying for a place for your son or daughter in our school.
Do also watch one of our previously recorded videos:
- Day in the life of St Nic’s & St Mary’s (4 minutes) Watch our children enjoying school! A day in the life of St Nicolas and St Mary's - Cick here
- Tour and Talk (19 minutes) Our senior leadership team take you on a tour of our school and talk about our vision and values. Talk & Tour for Prospective Parents - Click here
Information about applying for a school place for September 2024
The school’s official “Published Admissions Number” (PAN) is 60 which means up to 60 children should be admitted into the Reception class each year.
Applying for a Place
Parents and Carers applying for a place at the school need to:
- Complete the County Admissions Form (online) by Monday 15th January 2024 (compulsory). Please refer to the West Sussex County Council Website: https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/education-children-and-families/schools-and-colleges/school-places/apply/starting-school-places/
- Complete and return the Supplementary Information Form, which can be found in the Admission Arrangements 2024/25 to school by Monday 15th January 2024. If you are completing a paper application, it must be handed in to the school office by the deadline. Please note the school office is open from 8 am to 4.30 pm, Monday - Friday, term-time only, for example, if the deadline date is a Saturday or Sunday, you must hand the form in by 4.30pm on the Friday before.
- If you are a regular worshipper, please ask your Minister / Priest to complete the Church Form 2024/25, which can be found in the Admission Arrangements 2024/25 and ask him/her to return the form to the school by 4pm on Monday 15th January 2024.
- Receipt to be signed when returning supplementary and information form to the school office
- Please read our Admission Arrangements 2024/25.
Please note that forms returned later than the given date will be placed at the bottom of the Admissions list. We strongly recommend that all forms are completed and returned as soon as possible and certainly well before Christmas. If you require any advice or guidance about the application process, please contact the school.
You can submit your application to the school at any point, which would include the supplementary application form and church form if relevant.
For details on the boundaries for the Adur District please refer to the map available on this link:
If you are unable to access the map or need any assistance, please contact the school office.