- Our School»
- Admissions - We currently have RECEPTION places available»
- Admissions information for 2023»
Admissions information for 2023
Welcome - School Admissions
We are delighted that you are interested in applying for a place for your child. Please click here for our New Prospective Parent/Carer letter for details about applying for a place for your son or daughter in our school.
- Day in the life of St Nic’s & St Mary’s (4 minutes) Watch our children enjoying school! A day in the life of St Nicolas and St Mary's - Cick here
- Tour and Talk (19 minutes) Our senior leadership team take you on a tour of our school and talk about our vision and values. Talk & Tour for Prospective Parents - Click here
Information about applying for a school place for September 2023
The school’s official “Published Admissions Number” (PAN) is 60 which means up to 60 children should be admitted into the Reception class each year.
Applying for a Place
Parents and Carers applying for a place at the school need to:
- Complete the County Admissions Form (online) by Sunday 15th January 2023 (compulsory). Please refer to the West Sussex County Council Website: https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/education-children-and-families/schools-and-colleges/school-places/apply/starting-school-places/
- Complete and return the Supplementary Information Form 2023/24 to school by Sunday 15th January 2023. If you are completing a paper application, it must be handed in to the school office by the deadline. Please note the school office is open from 8 am to 4.30 pm, Monday - Friday, term-time only, for example, if the deadline date is a Saturday or Sunday, you must hand the form in by 4.30pm on the Friday before.
- If you are a regular worshipper, please ask your Minister / Priest to complete the Church Form 2023/24 and ask him/her to return the form to the school by 4pm on Sunday 15th January 2023.
- Receipt to be signed when returning supplementary and information form to the school office
- Please read our Admissions Arrangements 2023/24
Please note that forms returned later than the given date will be placed at the bottom of the Admissions list. We strongly recommend that all forms are completed and returned as soon as possible and certainly well before Christmas. If you require any advice or guidance about the application process, please contact the school.
You can submit your application to the school at any point, which would include the supplementary application form and church form if relevant.