Our Vision, Mission Statement and Values
Our vision is to be a beacon of excellence, working in collaboration with others. Our children enjoy an inspirational, innovative and inclusive education, learning to be respectful, resourceful, resilient and reflective and grow in compassion and hope in God.
Our Mission Statement
As a school we aim to:
- Work closely with the whole community including parents, local churches, other schools and professionals.
- Value our partners, work as a team and care for others.
- Encourage cooperation and collaborative working in the school and beyond.
Guided by God
- Establish high quality collective worship and Religious Education.
- Provide excellent opportunities for the pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, underpinned by Christian faith, and throughout school life.
- Encourage and learn from good role models who show acceptance, respect and love for others.
To do the best we can
- Enable everyone to fully develop their God given potential, within a challenging, supportive, creative and innovative learning environment.
- Develop excellence in teaching and learning where all are highly motivated to maximise their skills.
- Provide an enjoyable, broad and balanced curriculum where success is celebrated.
St Nicolas and St Mary Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.