Our Vision and Values
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to:
* Please see the PowerPoint and documents below which explains the milestones that led to our school vision statement and how our logo badge, vision and values link together and a one page summary of our new school vision *
Our previous Mission Statement (2006-2023)
As a school we aim to:
- Work closely with the whole community including parents, local churches, other schools and professionals.
- Value our partners, work as a team and care for others.
- Encourage cooperation and collaborative working in the school and beyond.
Guided by God
- Establish high quality collective worship and Religious Education.
- Provide excellent opportunities for the pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, underpinned by Christian faith, and throughout school life.
- Encourage and learn from good role models who show acceptance, respect and love for others.
To do the best we can
- Enable everyone to fully develop their God given potential, within a challenging, supportive, creative and innovative learning environment.
- Develop excellence in teaching and learning where all are highly motivated to maximise their skills.
- Provide an enjoyable, broad and balanced curriculum where success is celebrated.
St Nicolas and St Mary Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.