St Nicolas and St Mary school uniform can be obtained from several suppliers. Items not requiring the school logo can be purchased from First 4 Uniform, most supermarkets, M&S or other large retail outlets. The school will continue to stock the school tie and clip-on ties which can be ordered and paid for via sQuid (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection or for it to be sent home with your child).
Please click HERE to see the school's uniform policy.
First 4 Uniform (general items and embroidery service)
- Go to ‘Select your school’ on left hand side for items requiring the school logo;
- Click on ‘St Nicolas & St Mary’ or ‘Little Fishes Nursery’;
- Select the items you wish to buy and add to basket;
- Go to ‘General school uniform’ on first page for items not requiring the school logo and add items to basket;
- Postage is free on orders over £12.00, 3-day delivery is £3.95 or you can collect in store for free, Little Fishes items will take between 10 – 14 days.
Clothing Connection 32 North Road Lancing, West Sussex BN15 9AB
Telephone : 01903 751181
Felix Schoolwear - Special Summer Discounts for St Nic’s!
37 Beach Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 5JA
FREE local delivery service through one of our parents Gigi Backshall-Wilkinson (see online order form for details.)
The Dropped Stitch (general items and embroidery service)
113/115 Victoria Road Portslade
East Sussex BN41 1 XD
Telephone: 01273 424529
Marks and Spencer
General items can be purchased from M&S but they are unable to offer us the embroidery service at the moment – it may become available in the future.
Telephone: 0800 069 9949
Nearly new school uniform
The school has a small stock of second-hand uniform. Please enquire at the office for further information. Parents/Carers are welcome to donate uniform back to the school once their child has out-grown it. This will be used as spares and also sold to other parents. Items must be clean and of good quality. Please send any items to the office.